Tender and Grant Applications
Compliance Consulting has a proven track record in developing tender documents and grant applications for clients. It has for example, prepared:
- Sucessful tender documents for recent TfNSW trials of on-demand transport (numerous companies).
- Tender documentation for the franchise of the Sydney Bus Region 6 Contract.
- A range of successful tender documents for rail replacement bus services.
- Successful applications for Austrade’s Export Market Development Grants (http://www.austrade.gov.au/Export/Export-Grants/What-is-EMDG)
- Successful tender documents for rural and regional bus operators across NSW.
- Ausbrokers’ successful bid for the State Transit Authority’s insurance business.
- Successful tender applications to provide emergency and track work services for Sydney Trains
- Successful tender bids for multi-million dollar Govenment contracts to operate bus services across Sydney (numerous companies).
- Successful bids for unions and industry associations (including Master Builders Association, United Services Union, CFMEU and BusNSW) to acquire Government project funding.
- Documentation leading to organizations achieving accreditation as workers compensation “Advisors”.
- Tender documentation for Mend Rehabilitation Services to train doctors on new Permanent Impairment Guidelines under the NSW WorkCover scheme.